Do you have a homeschool article you’d like to share on the SDA Homeschool Families blog? We are looking for guest bloggers. Our guidelines are outlined below.
- Articles about all aspects of homeschooling, curriculum reviews, a day in the life of your homeschool family, and posts describing specific techniques you use when teaching your children. Tutorials, project ideas, lapbook and unit study lessons, and more are also welcome.
- Original content that reflects the unique nature of Adventist homeschooling.
- We will post your article to the blog for you. We will need your email address, first and last name (last name optional), and a brief biography about you and your home school philosophy.
- Send your article by email to email@example.com.
- Please submit full resolution images to go in the body of your post. These are optional, but readers are drawn to posts that contain pictures
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your article to appear on the blog.
- You are encouraged to promote your post on social media sites and respond to reader comments.